AMS Sectional Meeting Invited Addresses
Current as of Friday, March 31, 2006 00:42:21
Special Event or Lecture |
2006 Spring Central Sectional Meeting
Notre Dame, IN, April 8-9, 2006
Susan J Friedlander, AMS email@example.com
NOTE: The following material has been posted
without being proofread in order to provide you with
the most current information.
Links to abstracts will be available approximately one
week (for sectional meetings) to four weeks (for national
meetings) after the abstracts deadline.
AMS Sectional Meetings
AMS National Meetings
AMS International Meetings
- Douglas N. Arnold, Institute for Math and Applications, University of Minnesota, Finite element exterior calculus and its applications.
- B\'ela Bollob\'as, University of Memphis and Cambridge University, Inhomogeneous random graphs.
- Steve C. Hofmann, University of Missouri - Columbia, Local Tb theorems and applications in PDE.
- Michael J. Larsen, Indiana University, Representation Zeta Functions.
- Christopher M. Skinner, University of Michigan, Modular forms and special values of L-functions.